Local SEO in Cumbria by Compute
Do you want more website traffic?
Are you put off by the costs quoted by the likes of yell to optimise your site?
Contact Compute for a FREE consultation about what you want from your site, and see what we can offer you.
What is Search engine optimization?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
We can help with the following
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Networking (inc. Face book, Twitter and You Tube)
- Email Marketing
- Installation and Configuration of Google Analytics
Search Engine Facts
- People rarely look beyond the 1st page of results.
- Google is by far the most used search engine on the internet, with an estimated 900,000,000unique monthly visit.
- Internet users are more likely to use the organic listing instead of the Pay Per Click ones, which are located on the right hand side and sometimes at the very top. These normally have a small Ads heading, and may have a different coloured background.
- Higher Google Ranking = More Site Traffic = More Customers/Revenue
- Internet/Website advertising costs a fraction of the costs of Newspaper/Magazine Advertising
Social Networking for Businesses
Social Networking is the new big buzz word on the internet for marketing and advertising your business.
Some times you are just too busy with the day to day running of your business to keep up with the changes.
This is where we come in. Compute can help setup, run, update and maintain all your social networking for you.
Once your social networking accounts are configured and running, we will monitor your online influence, or your Klout. This will allow us to make sure your influence is growing, not shrinking.
At present we offer assistance with Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter Accounts, You Tube Channels and Foursquare.