marketing in cumbria
In February this year i took an online inbound marketing course with Hubspot Academy.
The course consisted of 12 classes, 4.5 hours of videos and a final exam. The 12 classes are as follows;
- Why Inbound?
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- Why is Content important to inbound?
- Why does blogging help your inbound marketing?
- Why is social media essential to inbound?
- How do you use a Call-To-Action (CTA)?
- How do i use a Landing Page?
- How do i use a Thank You page?
- Why is Email Marketing still important?
- Why is Smarketing critical to inbound success?
- What is inbound sales?
- Why is customer delight so important?
I launched a new SEO report just over a week ago, and i never thought it would be as popular as it has been so far.
Within the first 7 days over 50 businesses have requested the new In-Depth SEO Report from me, and over 80% of these are local.
So that’s a lot of local businesses out there who have seen the value in the SEO Report and have hopefully started drawing up plans for changes in their website and social media strategy to help them gain on their competitors.
If your thinking of sending out some direct mail marketing to some old or potential clients, why not make it stand out from all the other mail that lands on their desks and make it 3D.
3D marketing includes a physical item in the envelope for 2 reasons.
1. It bulks out the package/envelope and makes it unable to sit at the bottom of a pile of mail.
2. It makes the letter different, and makes it stand out from the other letters. People receiving this will be more likely to open it and read it just to see what is inside.